Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello!!

Posted by The Burns


We are excited to enter the Blogging world...well, I am, but I don't know how excited Cleve is. This isn't exactly the kind of thing he gets worked up about. I'm just glad that I'll finally be able to comment on people's pictures. hahaha We were just recently married about three months ago and we could not be HAPPIER! Cleve and I enjoy doing many things together. We especially love to go fishing, watching blades of glory, going out to eat, and just being with each other. We have had a lot of fun times together and I can't wait for more. Hopefully we'll be able to share all our great times together with all of you.

1 comments:

JaNae said...

What??? You have a blog and you didn't even tell me about it? I had to dig through my comments and click on your name to bring me here. I mean really? :) J/K You guys are so cute together! I love that you have a blog. Now I can keep up to date with your busy life, and it's awesome that you're starting it right when you got married because now you'll have a great record of all you two do together.
I love you and miss you tons!