Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE WONDERFUL BIG DAY!!

Posted by The Burns

These are pictures from our wedding that my sister-in-law, Sarah, took. I love them! Our wedding was so much fun! We had our reception the night before we actually got married. It turned out exactly how I had imagined. Cleve's dad owns a fireworks company, so at the end or our reception he shot off fireworks. BIG fireworks. They were so beautiful!! It was a dream come true--all of it! Getting married was so wonderful. I wish I could get married all over again(to Cleve) because it was the best day of my life! I wish everyday was Wedding Day! lol

Cleve and his best friends from High School




The Salt Lake Temple was BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad we decided to get married there





We're so happy together

My wonderful family

The Christensen's



My dads! I love this picture!



Everyone



All the people from the Burns family that came


Cleve's parents and grandparents



Cleve's lovely parents




My lovely parents



I LOVE MY GRANDPA VERNON!!!

Coming out of the temple! Look at how happy we are!



KISSY KISSY!!



This is my BEAUTIFUL cake. My sister-in-law Trina and her sister made it. It was so pretty as you can see. I was so happy with it.


4 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Your pictures of BEAUTIFUL!! What a wonderful day! I'm so glad you joined the world of blogging. So fun huh? Oh how I love you!

Cami and Justin said...

Manda, Hey, I found you on Caitlyns blog. Yeah your blogging. It's so fun and can be quite addicting so you've been warned! I miss you amanda and all the fun at snow! You looked so happy at your wedding and you of course looking so beautiful. I agree the Salt Lake Temple is amazing. Who would have it any other way! Keep in touch girl. Love ya :)

Christensen's said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you have a blog now too. Now we just need to get Sam going on one. We had so much fun camping with you guys! Hopefully we can get together again soon. We love hanging out with you and Cleve. And yes, we got the check in the mail the other day. Thanks!

jcook said...

your pictures are so gorgeous! You guys look so happY!