Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CAMPING WITH THE CHRISTENSEN'S

Posted by The Burns

For Labor day weekend we went to Kanosh to go camping with my whole family. My mom and dad had camp set up so great! We had this huge canopy tent that always gave us shade, a volleyball net, and even a SHOWER! It was such a good time! Cleve and I didn't have a tent, so my parents set up this ancient tent for us. I mean ANCIENT! lol We slept in it the first night, but the next two nights it looked like it was going to rain so Jed and Sarah let us sleep in their tent with them. It was so much fun to have a sleep over with them!
We played so many games, ate lots of food, and just enjoyed each others' company. The only thing that would have made it better was if JaNae, Brady and Cambrie could have been there.
The parents. I love this picture of them.

We love playing badmitten when we go camping. This is Sammy and Jens getting ready to get beat by me and my team. lol



We all went up the canyon a little further from where we were camped and had a picnic. As always, when we have a family get-together my mom had so much food for us. We are never hungry but we eat anyways cause it's so good. We went to this little stream and put our chairs in the middle of it and got our feet wet. It was really fun.


7 comments:

JaNae said...

Woah! Blogging overload! :) It's fun to read about your summer. You and Cleve must be a super fun couple! :) Too bad we don't live close so we could hang out! :) Thanks for remembering us on the campout. I know it would have been soooo much better if we were there! Ha ha! Love you!

Christensen's said...

So many fun pictures to look at! I loved the ones of your honeymoon. You always have good poses! It looked like you guys have had a lot of fun so far in your marriage. You are lucky that you have already been so many places. Love ya!

Stephens said...

Amanda Christensen! I just found your blog. I miss you! You look so happy in all of your pictures! We need to get together. Love ya! -Asher

Christensen's said...

I love your blog.

this is your brother...Jed, the only flaw I can find in your blog is that there are only two tiny, tiny pictures of me at your wedding. The only reason I know its me is because I remember the picture and where I stood... anyway I'm sure you'll get around to adding one of me.:)

I wanted to add... I love the picture of dad and Cleve's dad, when they are kissing you at your wedding... I think they are looking each other in the eye. If so, do you think that was weird? I could be wrong. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, sorry about the novel, I love your blog.

Christensen's said...

I love the picture of Sammy.

jed

The Higgs' said...

Hey you cute newlyweds. Looks like you are prefectly happy and in love. I am glad I found your blog. It is fun to see what everyone is doing. Hope you don't mind my looking.
Wendy

Casey and Samantha said...

Hey Manda! Just wanted to send you a "hello" for the day! You blog is so cute! You should hear the flack I've been getting from Dad on that picture of me and Jens playing racketball! I don't know why, but he thinks it's hillarious! It's so fun to see all of the fun things that you and Cleve have done over the summer. What fun memories! Love yoU!