Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls' Night/New Shoes

Posted by The Burns

During the priesthood session of conference while all the boys were gone, my mother-in-law took me and my sister-in-law, Becky, out for some fun. First we went out to dinner at Cafe Rio and it was a lot of fun. After dinner, she took us the Shoe Carnival. One just barely opened up in Logan so we went to go check it out. She told us we could each pick out two pairs of shoes!! I was so excited!!! We went wild! We searched forever and each ended up with about 7 boxes of shoes stacked up around us to try on. It was so much fun trying on all the shoes--we had a great time!
Here are some pictures of my new pairs of shoes! They're so pretty--I love them! THANKS AL and LAURIE!
I wore these ones to work today!

9 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Manda!!! you posted about the shoes yay!! I love them both :)
its been fun to chat lately! xoxo

JaNae said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad you had fun! Love you!

Christensen's said...

Spoiled! I am jealous! Those are some dang cute shoes though! Are you and Cleve going to Dad & Mom's for the hunt? I hope so. If not I guess I will see you at thriller right? Love you Manda!

Casey and Samantha said...

OHH! I am so jealous! Those are so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend. Casey and I were kinda jealous you guys were at the Aggie game. Even though they lose all the time, Casey and I will always be AGGIES!! Love you tons!

JaKe and NaT* said...

i freakin love your new shoes.. what a fun mother in law!! lookin at all your pictures it makes me just miss you more and more.. i'm better off not looking at them.. i freakin love you though.. hope things are goin well for you.. i love you best friend!!

C said...

Hey amanda! This is chelo. I was just blog surfin and saw your blog! You and Casey make such a cute couple! (Congrats by the way!) Marriage is great isn't it?! Anyways good luck with everything! You look SO happy!

Me said...

Hey! So i found your blog and just wanted to say hi! Those shoes are super cute by the way! Well its great to see what your up too! Take care!

Christensen's said...

Just wanted to let you know that you left your earrings here on Halloween night. Love you!

Christensen's said...

I tagged you. Look on my blog and you will see what you have to do. I want to know your quirks :)