Tuesday, September 9, 2008

*TRIP TO TEXAS*

Posted by The Burns

Cleve's parents took us on vacation to Texas! We stayed with Pete and Trina, Cleve's brother and his wife. We did so many things while we were there. We went fishing a lot, went to Hurricane Harbor--a water park, went and saw two movies(batman and the mummy), ate at Saltgrass(YUMMY), and I got to see the property that my in-laws are moving to. It is very pretty. They have lakefront property and I can't wait to visit them when they move there. I will be very sad when they no longer live in Utah. We also went to something called First Monday. It is like one big craft market that covers like 10 acres. It was way cool to see everything! We had such a good time!
Cleve's brother Pete, took us out fishing early one morning on the lake that they live right next to. We caught sand bass. It was way fun. These were the first bass I have caught. When I caught my first one, I was so excited, and I was pulling it in the boat as fast as I could. As soon as I got it out of the water, I swung it in the boat and it hit Joey, Cleve's younger brother, right in the shoulder. It was so funny! I still can't stop laughing about it! Sorry Joe!


Cleve's dad took us on a guided fishing trip. It was so much fun! Our fishing guide was so nice and we caught so many fish. I felt lucky that I was able to go. I was the only girl that went with them.
This is us just heading out to the fishing spot!! It was really early, but we were so excited!


WE CAUGHT SO MANY FISH! I haven't eaten any yet, but I guess they're pretty good eatin'. It was so much fun! And, as you can see, Cleve desperately needed a haircut! I didn't have any room to talk because I needed one too! We both got haircuts when we got home. lol!

0 comments: