Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Posted by The Burns

For my birthday, we went boating with all of Cleve's family! It was so much fun! They have this tube--SUPER MABLE--and we rode it all day long! It was a blast! After, we went to La Beau's and got hamburgers and shakes and ate birthday cake. We had a really good time!
This is the flower that came off of the Birthday cake Laurie did for me! It was such a pretty cake and yummy too!


Cleve bought us tickets for dinner and a show at the Pickleville Playhouse. We had so much fun boating earlier, but we were pooped! We had a while before it started so I was just putting some make up on and Cleve fell asleep. LOL...it was so funny!! We were talking and then all of the sudden I looked over and he was OUT! The Pickleville Playhouse was so much fun! Dinner was so good and the play was hillarious. My favorite was the pickles they had for refreshments. It was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Haha I love that picture of cleve sleepy! Oh how I love your birthday. I hope it was so wonderful for you. I will never forget the birthday i spent with you:)

Lindsey and Justin said...

Girl i miss you so much! I love reading your posts! You and Cleve are such a perfect match! Love you!