Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seven Quirks

Posted by The Burns

Well, since I haven't posted forever, I thought that I would do this seven quirks tag. Thanks Sarah!

1. I am always looking in the mirror. If there is a mirror in the room, you can bet that I am looking at myself. Vain, I know.

2. I can't read in silence. I have to have the TV on or music playing, or else I can't concentrate in the silence.

3. I hate wearing jeans, I think they're so uncomfortable. If there is any other option, I'll take it.

4. I love having my feet sat on. Cleve is always so nice to sit on them for me. And before Cleve, my mom and Natalie always sat on them! lol

5. Every time I get a pet, I always end up giving it back to where I got it. I've got three cats since Cleve and I have been married, and have given them all back.

6. After I eat, I can't stop picking at my teeth until they're clean. It's really gross, but I can't help it.

7. I don't like sleeping with pillows. I would rather not have one.

8 comments:

Christensen's said...

Yeah! Thanks for doing it. It is fun to read what everyone's quirks are. I had no idea that you hated jeans, I love them! You are the best!

JaKe and NaT* said...

and i SOOOO miss sittin on your feet!!... i really do.. i make jake sit on mine sometimes in memory of you.. lol i love all your quirks!! i love you!!

Casey and Samantha said...

Ha Ha! Those are some good ones! I can't believe you don't like pillows! Bring them all to my house: I can't get enough!! Love you!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

you and your jeans. haha. you never wanted to wear them... & I am so NOT sorry about never sitting on your feet. Thank you Nat & Clevo for taking care of that one. haha. Love you Manda Cat!

Christensen's said...

We wish you could have been there too! And yes, you can have one of our kitties...if you promise not to return it:) Are you going to Stetson's farewell?

Jess Beach said...

I like Mike to sit on my feet, too. Kinda weird, yeah. :)

Christensen's said...

You need to do a new post with your new apartment. I want to see some pictures of you. We miss you!

Lindsey and Justin said...

So do you have a new blog? ;) You need to up date more I have no Idea what your up to these days!!
Love ya!