Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Honeymooning is for LOVERS!!

Posted by The Burns

Our honeymoon was so much fun! We did so many things. We went to the beautiful sunny state of California!! The first night we stayed in Salt Lake and then made the long drive to California, but the time didn't matter to us, we were just glad to be together!! We went to Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, the OCEAN and so many other fun things. On our way back home, we rode the Buffalo Bills roller coaster and stayed in Mesquite. We had the time of our lives!!!!
We were on our way to Disneyland! I was so excited! I couldn't even wait! We were both sporting our Mickey shirts! We were true disneylanders!

This is at DISNEYLAND! Oh my gosh we had so much fun! We ate SO MUCH while we were there as you can see our churro in the picture. I think we at like three that day. hahaha...we also bought ice cream, cotton candy, steak, ribs, and lots of drinks! We definitely weren't hurting for food. It was the perfect day at Disneyland.

For our honeymoon we stayed at his Uncle Bob's guest house in California!! It was way nice! He also let us borrow his MERCEDES BENZ convertable!! It was cold and a little rainy, but we didn't care! We had the top down all day! The people looked at us like we were crazy.

This is at San Diego Zoo!! It was so much fun! I have always wanted to go and Cleve's uncle Bob bought us tickets to go. That snake was HUGE! My favorite thing was probably the Hippos. They were so cute!! I hadn't ever seen hippos before. We had so much fun at the zoo.

We went to Bass Pro Shops while we were there. It was so much fun!! We ate at the restaurant that is inside. It was way yummy. We ate aligator and squid! It was interesting, but we also got a steak just incase those didn't turn out.



SAD to be leaving:( We had the BEST time ever and we did not want to leave Cali.


On our way home, we stoped at Buffalo Bills. We wanted to ride that roller coaster so we did, and let me tell you, that is the scariest thing I have ever done!!! I thought that it was going to throw us out of our seats. LOL...it was so much fun!! I'm really glad we lived through it.

1 comments:

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Finally some honeymoon Pictures! You two are beautiful. I love you both!